October 23, 2013 by Brian Williams Ph.D.
From the Mountains of Georgia to the Great Lakes of Michigan, iChange Nations™ proudly recognized Monika Mamona Ponton-Arrington with the Golden Rule International Award presented by Dr. Clyde Rivers the Executive Director of the North American Division of the Interfaith Peace Building Initiative to the United Nations in New York and African Union.
We all can be inspired by this true champion as she is a leading example on how to develop lasting relationships and stay selfless to a humanitarian cause by giving a voice to a forgotten people.
Monika Ponton-Arrington brings new light to a Nations through her ability to understand cultures of Indigenous People as well as to carry on the Cherokee Heritage.
Her compassion and heart has given her a pivotal voice in our modern day society as she address humanitarian concerns among the Elders and Chief’s within the Indian Country. Today she brings great honor to the President of United Confederations of the Taino People and herself as she receives the International Golden Rule Award.
Monika Ponton-Arrington is the South Eastern Regional Representative of United Confederation of the Taino People and honoring all Caribbean Indigenous People.
As Monika empowers her nations, she receives her award by saying “Hahom” meaning thank you and “Oma’bahari” with respect!
- President Roberto Mukaro Borrero of the Taino Nation Receives the Golden Rule International Award (ichangenations.wordpress.com)
- Dr. Pepe Ramnath Receives International Award at the Gerald R. Ford Presidential Museum (ichangenations.wordpress.com)
- Wiping Out an Entire Nation to Establish the New World (studenthistorians.wordpress.com)
- Applying the Golden Rule to Customer Service (residentialet.wordpress.com)
- Top US Women to Receive International Golden Rule Award! (ichangenations.wordpress.com)